How Interstate Batteries is responding to COVID-19
Last Updated: March 24, 2020
At Interstate Batteries, “Outrageously Dependable” stands for more than our products. We are here for our communities, partners and Team Members, ready to provide the power needed to withstand any crisis. Knowing our products’ essential role, we are doing our best to maintain all operations at this time. We continue to monitor developments related to COVID-19, and are following our federal, state and local governments’ guidance. In addition, we have implemented the following health and safety measures to keep all of our communities safe and cared for:
- Implementing work from home policies for those employees in office settings
- Increasing and enhancing our regular cleaning and sanitizing regimen for all our products, locations and vehicles
- Providing our Team Members with the latest safety information and protocols, including updated sick and leave policies
- Halting all international and domestic business travel
- Continuing to monitor and follow guidance from the CDC
Our thoughts and prayers are with all those who have been affected in this time of crisis. We extend our deepest gratitude to our government officials, as well as our first responders and health care professionals who put their safety on the line to serve our communities.
These are unprecedented times. At Interstate Batteries, we are a company grounded in Purpose and Values. This means we lead with Love, a Servant’s Heart, Integrity and Courage, among others. We will act with compassion and a desire to do the right thing. Continue to check back here to learn more about our ongoing efforts.