Interstate All Battery Center
“Best Bike Battery” Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. Submit a photo of your motorcycle to the Interstate All Battery Facebook page (facebook.com/InterstateAllBatteryCenter). All entries must be received no later than close of business on April 29, 2019. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor (defined below) and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, and unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No facsimiles, mechanical reproductions alterations or forged entries.
2. Start/End Times. Sweepstakes begins on April 24, 2019 and ends at the close of business on and April 29, 2019.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal U.S., Puerto Rico and Canadian residents, age 18 and over as of date of entry. Offer valid only in cities where Interstate All Battery Center stores are located. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers & directors of All Battery Centers, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
4. Drawing. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor representative in Dallas, Texas on or about April 30, 2019. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive: one (1) Interstate Batteries brand motorcycle battery. Grand Prize approximate retail value is between $100.00 - $200.00 depending on model winner selects. All other charges incurred by Winner not specified in the rules are the responsibility of the Winner.
6. Notification. Entrant will be notified of his/her prizes on or about April 30, 2019 and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release no later than May 07, 2019. If winner cannot be contacted, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, the prize will be forfeited.
7. Conditions. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use their respective name, address (city and state), likenesses, biographical information and any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The prize will be awarded only to a winner with an address within the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes on prize. All entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice, at any time for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Grand Prize winner must arrange transportation to an Interstate All Battery Center to claim the prize. If the Grand Prize winner cannot claim the prize by May 30, 2020, prize will be forfeited. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas without regard to conflicts of laws principles, with venue in Dallas County, Texas. Any and all claims in anyway related to the Sweepstakes must be resolved in the federal or state courts in Dallas County, Texas. If a Canadian resident is selected in the drawing, that person will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question in order to win the prize.
8. Release of Liability. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, or any cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, defamation, invasion of privacy, merchandise / prize delivery, personal injury and/or death, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
9. Winners List. To obtain name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 1, 2019 to: “All Battery Best Bike Battery” Sweepstakes, 12770 Merit Dr. Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75251; attn.: All Battery Marketing.
10. Sponsor. Interstate Batteries, Inc., 12770 Merit Drive Suite 400, Dallas, TX 75251.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.