RETURN INSTRUCTIONS - INTERSTATE BATTERIES
If your return involves no special conditions, please refer to your packing slip for specific return information. If you no longer have the packing slip, follow these steps:
- Before returning the product, contact Online Customer Service (1-866-842-5368). They will provide you with a Credit Estore (CE) number which will be needed to process your return.
- Write the CE number plainly and boldly on the return portion of the original packing slip, and include it in the returned package. Be sure to save copies for your records. Also write the CE number on the outside of the package.
- To ensure full credit, the item must be returned in new condition, in its original box, with all paperwork, plus parts and accessories. If any part of the package is damaged or missing, please inform Customer Service when you call.
- Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries, nor third party billing for returned merchandise. Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within two weeks of our receiving your returned product.
If you do not have your packing slip, online orders should be returned to:
Interstate All Battery Warehouse
Attn: Internet Order Returns
4301 121st Street
Urbandale, IA 50323
Returning Damaged or Defective Items
If an item arrives at the designated shipping address defective or damaged, contact Online Customer Service immediately. Please supply the representative with your order number, item number and tracking number from your original confirmation email. InterstateBatteries.com will make every reasonable effort to assist you. We will arrange for return shipment at no additional cost to you. If you do not contact customer service to return damaged products, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges.