Material Safety Data Sheets
- The Cystalock
plate curing process is a patented design that reduces battery paste breakdown and increases life.
- Multiple rib separators with additional ribs are designed to provide maximum cycling performance.
- Patented plate technology provides higher capacity and more cycles per battery.
- Grids use a lower antimony alloy, reducing the potential for over-charging and excessive water loss.
- Exclusive Antinium
alloy resists grid corrosion, decreasing service time and costs.
- Heavier, more rebust terminals provide greater strength.
- Lifting handles and removable handles on select batteries make the product easier to move and install.
- Exclusive SpeedCap
design allows easy opening of all three vents with one twist.
Reduced Maintenance Costs
- More space for electrolyte than the competition, which reduces the need for adding water.
- Interstate's High Capacity line provides 10% extra amp-hours in the same case size.
C3 Advanced Capacity Technology
- Advanced paste formulation maximizes capacity life adn rechargeability. C3 is available on GC2 product, including the U2200, U2300, u2400 and U2500.